Mail - YouTube - Friendster - Google - Wikipedia

Mail - YouTube - Friendster - Google - Wikipedia

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Boy in Me

I can hear my music in head
when I cross your white house
I plan to knock it twice..
but am afraid if i break a broken hearted girl's heart again
so I leave
Leave you all alone and try not to get closer to you
Am only a little boy on a wheel chair
Which has no choice to walk on the fates
I love you but am afraid make you cry
cry coz' of a regret
regret loving a boy like
a boy who cant hug in the rain
a boy who cant walk with you in a date
a boy who cant kiss you goodnight
a boy who cant be there so fast when you miss and need
so sad and miserable
But I dun wanna be your burden
sometimes I wish ,
I can be your lawn so I can cut myself into pieces for you
I wish...
I can be a surgeon so I can give you my heart
I wish...
I can be a taylor so I can sew your heart so it won't be broken anymore
but its just a wish...
but the worst wish I have ever had is I can be someone who can live without loving anybody
So... I wont hurt anyone and I wont be hurt by God beautiful creatures called girls

3 comments:

  1. nice poem, romantic abisssss, belajar dari mana ya pengarangnya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum...Pengorbanan si cowok untuk si cewek yah.. hehehehe..bagus n menyentuh. 4 jempol buat kamu (jempol kaki jg)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special words that reflects the feelings towards of the loved one... i Must say.. it is pretty well written as the meaning is clearly shown ^^

    Fai^

    ReplyDelete